Eire, N Ireland, Scotland, Wales, London, North East, North West, Midlands, South West, South East, National, International (Call for more info)
Disney for CBBC ‘Got What it Takes'
BBC ‘Antiques Roadshow'
BBC 'Rebuilding the Countryside after WWII'
BBC 'The Last Journey of the Magna Carta'
BBC 'Gardeners World'
Channel 4 'Hidden Villages'
Discovery Channel ‘Life of Dogs'
Warner Music for Ed Sheeran
Adhoc Film for EA Sports & Redbull in O2 Arena
BT Sport for UEFA Cup Final
Agile Film for Lidl
• Qualified with CAA Permissions #0420 to fly drones up to 20Kg with an in-depth knowledge of CAA regulations.
• Insured with Public Liability up to £10m as requested.
• Skilled drone pilot with over 3 years commercial UAV experience flying the latest Inspire 2 drone with X5S camera.
• A creative eye with 25 years in the media industry.
• Practiced in working as a drone team with a camera operator, taking direction or working independently.
• Working across the UK for clients in television, film, advertising, marketing, events, music and site inspection.
• Clients include: Disney, BT Sport, BBC, Channel 4, Discovery Channel, Plimsoll Media, Beeston Media, Warner Music, Adhoc Film, Agile Film.
• Experienced flying indoors, over water, in urban congested areas, remote locations, sensitive environments and with night permissions.