Rosco announces major expansion to RoscoLED tape product line
GTC sponsor Rosco Laboratories has announced a major expansion of its popular line of RoscoLED Tape products.
“We’re very excited to share this expansion of our RoscoLED Tape line with the marketplace,” said Tracey Cosgrove, Rosco’s Director of Products. “We listened to feedback from our customers and responded with a suite of new products and accessories; creating a complete range of LED tape solutions for architectural, broadcast set design, and film and television lighting applications. With a host of new color options, broader color temperature ranges, power and dimming solutions, and aluminum mounting profiles, lighting designers have a range of products at their fingertips to achieve their visions, all from a single manufacturer.”
The newest additions to the RoscoLED family of products maintain all of the qualities of the original RoscoLED products, including superior color rendering, with CRI and TLCI over 90. Designers can achieve the look they require from vibrant colors to warm, subtle hues, with tape options including RGB + Cool White, RGB + Warm White, and RGB Amber.
Additional new features include:
- Ultra-warm, 1800K color temperatures available in both Static White and VariWhite
- VariColor now available with both Warm White & Cool White emitters
- VariColor also now available in RGBA to create warm hues
- Range of six different power supplies to fit individual installations
- New Variable PWM DMX Decoders for smooth flicker-free dimming and control
- Nine aluminum Profiles that provide an aesthetic protective housing and a variety of diffusion options
- New bi-color VariWhite Gaffer Kit that features both strip and 3”x6” tiles
For more information, visit www.rosco.com/roscoledtape