The Blackmagic RAW Tour will show you how Blackmagic RAW works with Blackmagic cameras to shoot feature film quality images faster and using less storage than ever before. You’ll also learn how to work with Blackmagic RAW in DaVinci Resolve to dramatically speed up post-production.
This seminar is desiged for cinematographers, videographers and freelance camera operators looking to get a better understanding of Blackmagic cameras, Blackmagic RAW and Blackmagic eGPU Pro, and how they uniquely combine to both simplify and speed up production workflows.
• URSA Mini Pro and Pocket Cinema Camera 4K cameras.
• Blackmagic RAW technical overview and options.
• Reviewing shots with the Blackmagic RAW Player.
• Using metadata to simplify and speed up workflows.
• High performance editing with DaVinci Resolve.
• Color grading 12-bit Blackmagic RAW images.
• Using DaVinci Resolve control panels.
• Accelerating post with Blackmagic eGPU Pro.
10:00-10:45 Blackmagic Digital Film Cameras
11:00-11:45 Shooting with Blackmagic RAW
12:00-12:45 Blackmagic RAW in Post Production
12:45-13:30 Q & A
13:30-14:00 Opportunity for hands-on with products