GTC COUNCIL MEMBER NOMINATIONS
Over the past two years, the GTC Council has overseen many things:
It has been an exciting two years!
- The incorporation of the IAWF
- The introduction of the GTC Public Liability Scheme
- The first GTC Academy at Bournemouth University
- The continuation of the GTC and Bill Vinten University Awards
- The historic vote to change the Guild's name
- Workshops on a wide range of industry topics
- Zerb and GTC In Focus going from strength to strength
- A special Zerb mental health supplement
- The digitisation of the entire GTC magazine back catalogue
- A record number of new members
None of this could have been done without the hard work of GTC Council members, who demonstrated the willingness and determination to make the GTC ever more relevant and inclusive for all those working with TV cameras.
Now is the time for members to step forward to help carry on this work. Nominations are now being accepted for members to serve on Council for a period of two years, starting from the AGM on 3 June 2018.
The Council comprises a maximum of 20 members. Specific posts will be allocated by Council votes, but if there is a particular role that you have in mind, Council will endeavour to accommodate you.
If you feel you, or a colleague, have a contribution to make to the future of the GTC, please make a nomination by emailing the Secretary, Peter Rance at:
Nominations open: now
Nominations close: Friday 20 April 2018
An election, if necessary, will take place soon after Thursday 3 May 2018