FOCUS, The Meeting Place for International Production, returns to the Business Design Centre London on 4/5 December and loads more leading industry speakers and exhibitors have been confirmed – covering film, TV, advertising, animation and games.
This year there is even more activity on the show floor with over 220 film commissions and service providers. You can discover a world of locations, explore production solutions for any type or size of project and get up to speed on global filming incentives worth millions of $s. See exhibitor listings.
With lots of informal networking opportunities over receptions, happy hours and parties, FOCUS is your essential industry gathering.
REGISTER for a FREE delegate badge now to take advantage of facilitated meetings. It will give you access to the whole programme.
We'll be announcing the full schedule very soon, but here's a taster of the kind of production intelligence we'll be offering.
- Superagents with Sara Putt Founder, Sara Putt Associates. Cynthia OkoyeAgent, Curtis Brown, Roger Charteris The Artists Partnership, Jane Villiers Sayle Screen
- The Summer of Love – the business model behind Love Island with Claire HeysDirector of Licensing, ITV, Michael Othen Creative Director, Fusebox Games, Angela Jain Managing Director, ITV Studios Entertainment
- The Making of Mamma Mia – Here We Go Again & Mary Poppins with Supervising Location Managers Bill Darby and Ali James.
- FAANGs ain’t what they used to be with Christian Grece, Media analyst, European Audiovisual Observatory
- Snacking TV –with Lucinda Southern, Digiday, Adam Gee Commissioning Editor, Little Dot Studios, Jake Cassels Managing Director, The Connected Set, Sam Barcroft Founder, Barcroft Media, Alex Miller Executive Creative Director & Head of Content, Vice
- Keynote with Phil Hunt (Headgear/Bankside) The state of the independent film sector.
- Keynote Interview with Alastair Clark (Producer Calibre)
- BFDG Masterclass – BBC’s Bodyguard with Production Designer James Lapsley
- Ten Commandments of Success – domestic to global with Danny Fenton CEO, Zig Zag Productions, Dawn McCarthy-Simpson MBE. Pact Director of International
- Legal Refresher for film and TV producers with Katrien Roos, Harbottle and Lewis
- Capacity and The Global Production Deluge with Leon Forde Olsberg:SPI, George David Managing Director, The Royal Film Commission-Jordan, Nevina Satta CEO, Sardinia Film Commission, Gareth Ellis-Unwin Head of Film, Screen Skills.
Exhibitor presentations will cover shooting in France, Ukraine, Portugal and Morocco
With many more speakers to be announced!
FOCUS is produced by the team behind The Location Guide. Held at the Business Design Centre in London and now in its fourth year, FOCUS is a leading event for the creative screen industries and is designed to help visitors discover filming incentives, locations and production solutions to maximise screen value – for all production types and budgets. Embracing the increasing convergence of all audio-visual disciplines, FOCUS offers attendees valuable contacts, a packed session programme, facilitated meetings and networking receptions.