I'm a Lighting Camera Op & DOP with over 15 years experience across all kinds of genres and formats. I'm passionate about lighting and storytelling and always keen to improve my skills.
I have bases in Bristol and London with access to great kit hire rates as well as my own FS7 kit, lenses, lighting and transit van. I also like to work with the Arri Amira.
Wales, London, Midlands, South West, National, International (Anywhere)
Examples of my work can be found at www.camerawoman.co.uk
- 'Work Safe Home Safe' drama shorts for Mitie
- 'Being Human' with Dr Alice Roberts for BBC Horizon
- 'Jedward's Big Adventure' for CBBC
- Zipcar web promo for Clockwise Media
- Mitie commercial rebrand
- Kirstie's 'Best of Both' for Channel 4
- Bell Car Insurance commercial for Aspect Film and Video
- 'Great Dinners of the World' for Asian Food Channel
- Challenging Behaviour Foundation doco for Frameworks4Change
I have my own Sony FS7 kit, selection of zoom & prime lenses, TVLogic HD monitor, Miller tripod, lighting kit (LED bi-colour panel, 650w, Dedos, Redheads, LED mini panels, stands, flags, gels), Hillrigs Kliktrak & dolly, 5 seater panel van for kit & crew