I am a freelance lighting cameraman and Producer/Director and I run my own production company Wild Dog Limited, based near Devon in Exeter.
I shoot/direct/producer for a range of other broadcast and corporate clients including, BBC, CNN, Sky etc I also specialise in projects for international development agencies such as UNHCR, UNTV, ODI, GWI, CARE etc. I have worked in over 40 countries.
I have my own Sony FS7 4k/HD ENG kit (reporter lights, radio mics, boom mics & tripod. GoPro etc) and edit post production edit suite (Final Cut Pro & Premiere Pro). I have a valid iVisa for filming in the USA.
I have an MA in Media Studies from De Montfort University. My specialist area is Documentary Film in International Development. I am a visiting lecturer in Media for Exeter College.
London, South West, National, International (All)
All as self-shooting PD. (All Produced by Wild Dog Limited unless stated):
- Sea Cities, BBC 2 (1 hr obs doc In production)
- Sea City BBC 1 (1/2 obs doc in production)
- Boats, Boules & Bond with David Stafford, BBC1 (20 minute doc for Inside Out)
- Whales out West with Nick Baker, (BBC1 Inside Out)
Inside Out (BBC 1. Several films for the last 6 series of this popular regional magazine programme) 2011-2017
- More Chances More Change (Global Water Initiative/Care) 2015
- Death of the Nile? (NHK Japan, Guardian TV) 2009
- Harvesting our Futures (Global Water Initiative/Care) 2014
- Banger Boys (Orion TV for History Channel) 2012
- UNTV ( 20 x films for the UN shot during the war in Former Yugoslavia) 1994/5
- Alison's Last Mountain (VT inserts for BBC documentary about climber Alison Hargreaves) 1995