I am a freelance lighting cameraman and Producer/Director based near Exeter in Devon. I am a qualified CAA drone pilot.
I have my own Sony FS7 4k/HD ENG kit (Fujinon Cine zooms, reporter lights, Sony dual channel radio mics, Zoom 4 channel field mixer/recorder, boom mics, Miller Arrow tripod., Slider, GoPro etc) and edit post production edit suite (Final Cut Pro & Premiere Pro). I have a valid iVisa for filming in the USA.
I run my own production company Wild Dog Limited and our most recent film was "Dartmoor: from darkness into light" a 1/2 hour for BBC1 South West, part of the BBC's Civilisations Stories series.
In 2017 I shot, produced and directed sea Cities Brighton for BBC2 and I have worked for BBC Inside Out for the past 6 years.
I have worked in over 40 countries around the world, from films on fracking in the USA to features on climate change in the Nile Basin in Africa.
For more information, please see my production company website:
London, South West, National, International (All)
All as self-shooting PD. (All Produced by Wild Dog Limited unless stated):
- Dartmoor: from darkness into light (1/2 hr doc Wild Dog for BBC1 South West )
- Sea Cities, BBC 2 (1 hr obs doc TX March 2018)
- Sea City BBC 1 South East (1/2 obs doc TX Feb 2018)
- Boats, Boules & Bond with David Stafford, BBC1 (20 minute doc for Inside Out)
- Whales out West with Nick Baker, (BBC1 Inside Out)
Inside Out (BBC 1. Several films for the last 6 series of this popular regional magazine programme) 2011-2017
- More Chances More Change (Global Water Initiative/Care) 2015
- Death of the Nile? (NHK Japan, Guardian TV) 2009
- Harvesting our Futures (Global Water Initiative/Care) 2014
- Banger Boys (Orion TV for History Channel) 2012
- UNTV ( 20 x films for the UN shot during the war in Former Yugoslavia) 1994/5
- Alison's Last Mountain (VT inserts for BBC documentary about climber Alison Hargreaves) 1995