The Camera Store – 'Go Local' Day
The Camera Store (TCS) would like to invite all GTC members to a 'Go Local' Open Day at their Twickenham base on Tuesday 6th October. If you're planning a day in London for the GTC Awards event at the BFI Southbank, why not drop into Twickenham first (just 1/2 hour by train) before moving on to enjoy the GTC Awards 2009?
The Go Local event has been arranged by TCS parent company the
Vitec Group to give all those who didn't make it to IBC a chance
to see some of the latest Vinten, Oconnor, Sachtler, Autoscript and other equipment including the new range of LED lighting from Litepanels in relaxed surroundings. Refreshments will be served.
On display will be:
- The new Dionic HC from Anton Bauer, capable of delivering up to 10 amps for high current draw applications, including on-camera lighting
- Autoscript's next-generation LED illumination technology used in its line of TFT displays, and a new LED backlit on-camera 5.6-inch flat-screen monitor
- The first LED light capable of variable spot and flood focusing, from Emmy award-winning Litepanels
- The 120EX a new concept, a new technology, and new fluid head from OConnor
- Petrol Bags' innovative Inflatable Airline Camera Bag that will protect a full size camera on a plane
- Sachtler's new Cine 7+7 HD fluid head and the artemis EFP HD SE camera stabiliser system for digital cinematographers
- The full range of hire equipment available from TCS including a new custom-built tracking Quattro
- The new Vision AS range with infinitely adjustable Perfect Balance and the latest in dampening motion technology from Vinten
- Scaleable and affordable broadcast robotics solutions from Vinten Radamec
The event will take place at the Twickenham headquarters of TCS and Autoscript on Tuesday 6th October from 11:00 until 20:00 with drinks and light refreshments served in the evening.
The Camera Store/Autoscript
+44 (0) 20 8891 8910