ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 is now available
ALEXA Mini LF Software Update Package SUP 7.1
GTC sponsor ARRI is happy to announce the availability of ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 with a new recording format for anamorphic productions. The new recording format 2.8K LF 1:1 – 2.8K is available in ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes and is tailor-made for shooting with 2x anamorphic lenses for a target deliverable of 2:1, fulfilling 4K UHD mandates.
A full list of features, the download of the SUP, the camera manual and the Release Notes with a detailed explanation of each feature can be found on the ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 download page in the Service section of the ARRI website.
ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 features overview
- 2.8K LF 1:1 – 2.8K recording format
- up to 60 fps in ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes
- fulfilling 4K UHD mandates
- Lens Data Archive files for ARRI Signature Primes and ARRI Signature Zooms
- ARRI Signature Prime 12mm and 280mm
- ARRI Signature Zoom 45–135mm and 65–300mm
- Sync Shift via Camera Access Protocol
- Support for future revisions of the Codex Compact Drive 1TB
- Various bug fixes and system stability improvements