S+O: Bookings Coordinator vacancy
GTC sponsor S+O has a vacancy for a Bookings Coordinator
About the role
S+O is looking for a Senior Bookings Coordinator with a good knowledge of broadcast equipment coupled with a passion for the broadcast industry and genuine pride in the role.
The company demands a high level of dedication and passion from its employees, as well as commitment to delivering first-class results.
- The position is based in London W10.
- Mon–Fri (shifts between 7am–8pm)
- 1+ years experience required
- Driving licence not required
- Managing your own portfolio of clients along with assisting and supporting other bookings team members to ensure efficient project management
- Booking and scheduling kit and crew
- Taking care of all associated administration
- Quoting, invoicing and raising purchase orders, job sheets and delivery notes
- Coordinating driver’s schedules
- Inputting and working through suppliers' invoices, ensuring accurate costings and precise quotes to clients
- Cross hiring equipment where needed
- Developing strong links with clients and suppliers, impeccable phone manner, attention to detail, diligence and flexibility
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and ability to multitask across multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess first-rate computer skills: knowledge of Farmers Wife is a bonus but not essential, however desire and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new databases and software is essential
- Excellent time-keeper with the ability to work with initiative and to tight deadlines.
- This is not an entry-level position.
Applications to email@example.com