Panasonic relesase firmware update for EVA1
Panasonic has released the EVA1 Version 1.10 firmware update.
This firmware includes the following improvements:
- When the HDMI output is connected to BT-LH1850 monitor and displayed on it, once the monitor’s input setting is switched to SDI, "No Signal" is shown and no image will be displayed any more even if the setting is put back to HDMI. This problem is fixed.
- Display of SENSOR TEMP at low temperatures is improved.
- Panning at high speed may cause ghosting. This problem is fixed.
- Focus Assists are not displayed on the SDI output destination when the LCD panel is disconnected, meaning that you don’t have to keep the LCD plugged in if you don’t want to. This problem is fixed.
- An image on the LCD is defective when Open Iris F. A. is enabled. This problem is fixed.
- Error in information superimposed on SDI (payload) at 24.00 Hz is corrected to 60.00.
- Even if the Wi-Fi setting is switched from INFRA to DIRECT, the display of IP address will not change. This problem is fixed.
- The camera cannot connect to Wi-Fi using D-Link DWA-171 (For Australian Market). This problem is fixed.
You can download the firmware update here and the firmware update procedure for the EVA1 too can be dowloaded.
In addition, the EVA1 ROP application is now available for both iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android. Please note that you will need a wireless module to enable this functionality.