BSC Expo speakers
BSC Expo 2019 announces seminar schedule
To complement the 150+ exhibiting companies at BSC Expo 2019, we are happy to announce the final seminar schedule for its 2019 event which is returning to Battersea Evolution on the 1–2 February.
The distinguished lineup of presenters at this year's event boasts award-winning and renowned cinematographers including two Academy Award winners.
Presenting and moderating this year are:
- Roger Deakins CBE ASC BSC
- Guillermo Navarro ASC AMC
- Balazs Bolygo BSC HSC
- Peter Suschitzky ASC| Haris Zambarloukos BSC GSC
- Jake Polonsky BSC
- Oliver Stapleton BSC
- Stephan Pehrsson BSC
In addition to the above list of cinematographers, we are hosting a full programme of presentations brought to you from industry experts around the world including:
- Sebastian Leske, Product Manager, Sony
- Frieder Hochheim, Founder and President of Kino Flo Lighting Systems
- Michael Cioni, Senior Vice President of Innovation at Panavision
- Kaya Jabar, Virtual Production Supervisor, The Third Floor
- Nic Hatch, CEO, NCam
- Andrei Austin, Assoc BSC, ACO, SOC. Camera & Steadicam Operator
- Richard Clarke, Head of CG, Nvizible
- Pablo Garcia Soriano, Head of Colour at Mission Digital
- Julian White, Gaffer
- Shaun Mone, Gaffer
- Jimmy Fusil, Creative Technologies, Netflix
- Mark Purvis, Managing Director, Mission Digital
- Jet Omoshebi, Colourist, Goldcrest
- Christian Zak, Head of Colour Science, Technicolor
- Sam Margaritis, Managing Director, Digital Orchard
- Jo Barker, DIT, Digital Orchard
- Bex Hopkins, Head of Production Management NFTS
- Sara Putt, Deputy Chair Women in Film & TV, MD Sara Putt Associates
- Lotus Hannon, Directors UK
- Luke Bradford, Director
- Diego Barraza, Director
- Daphne Schmon, Director
- Emily Carlton, Writer & Producer
- Martin Gooch, Director
Over 150 companies and brands will be presenting at the expo with both national and international suppliers present. Often referred to as the 'UK Kit Fest', the BSC Expo showcases the latest technologies in film and TV production. Set within the unique location of Battersea Evolution it's an event where the world's best in cinematography gather to exchange ideas and the show offers an opportunity to see and try first-hand the latest equipment in camera, lighting, grip and more.
The BSC Expo website which can be found at www.bscexpo.com lists the full line up of companies exhibiting as well as more information on the seminar programme.
BSC Expo - Register now
Registration to the event and the seminars is free of charge, to register please go online to WWW.BSCEXPO.COM where you can also find information on how to get to the venue. We look forward to welcoming you to the BSC Expo 2019.