Did you miss the last Broadcast Show live?
If you missed the Broadcast Show Live show last Wednesday, which was packed with news from IBC, you can catch it at:
The programme synopsis includes:
- So you've decided on some new kit... now how are you going to fund it? Peter Savage from Azule Finance discusses the state of the industry and some of the options open to you.
- Nick Pearce from Object Matrix looks at what video professionals should be doing to look after their customers' content. How do you find clips in hundreds of Terabytes of content and what role does the Cloud have to play?
- The mystery package delivered by UPS turns out to be the new Lynx Technik HDMI to SDI converter which is put to instant use in the BroadcastShow green room!
- Rajesh Patel from SGL gets back to grips with the Cloud, how it is defined and whether broadcasters are comfortable with public Cloud storage.
- Packed with an egg and a wine glass the PELI 1600 was taken on a somewhat bumpy ride in this month's 'tested to destruction' challenge.
- Simon Clark from Autoscript was in the studio with the new EPIC and looked at the top 5 things people need to consider when investing in a prompting solution.
- Richard Payne from Holdan chatted about his top picks from IBC this year as well as showing some brand new wireless technology.
NEXT SHOW 17 OCTOBER 2012
SET A REMINDER WITH OUTLOOK HERE