GTC Awards/AGM Day 2018
This year the GTC AGM and Awards Day has a new format and an exciting new venue – Brooklands Museum, currently a nominee for Museum of the Year 2018.
The extensive displays cover the history of aviation, motoring and motor racing, include the London Bus museum, plus of course feature the buildings and banked track of the UK's first motor racing circuit.
All GTC members and their partners will have free admission to the museum, children are also welcome, with time between the AGM and the Awards to see around the site.
- Extra tickets @ £15
- Children 5–16 £7
All GTC members who attend the AGM will also be given a ticket allowing free admission to the Concorde Experience for a 20 minute 'flight' (usually £5).
After the museum closes to the public, there will be a buffet dinner and bar before the GTC 2018 Awards.
Seating for the Awards is limited and will be in demand so please book via Eventbrite.
- 10.00 – Museum opens, members can arrive at any time
- 12.30 – Welcome coffee etc. in Bluebird Room
- 13.00 – AGM in Bluebird Room
- 16.30 – Members' bar opens
- 17.00 – Museum closes
- 17.30 – Dinner: buffet in Bluebird Room, drinks in Members' bar/balcony
- 18.30 – Bottle bar in Vickers Suite reception
- 19.00 – Awards in Vickers Suite