Aspectra: Sharp HD monitoring on-set
Are you monitoring on-set in 4K? GTC Sponsor TVLogic has a range of 4K/UHD monitors that will accept signals from HDMI 2.0 to 12Gb, quad 3G & 2 S.I.
However, GTC Sponsor Aspectra reports that many productions tell it that they still monitor in HD due to the lack of affordable 4K RF links. They also say that in such circumstances they find the up-res’ed HD image on a 4K monitor is not as sharp.
The solution – use a high-quality HD monitor such as the TVLogic LVM-181S. This 18.5” 10-bit, 500-nits monitor will give sharp HD images, can show picture-by-picture to match two sources & can be powered by a V-mount or gold-mount battery.
- 18.5” Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080)
- HDR Emulation (PQ, HLG, SLOG3)
- PBP (Picture by Picture)
- Custom 3D LUT Import by USB Flash Drive
- Various Built-in Camera LUTs
- Ember + Protocol support
- Fast Mode
- Waveform / Vectorscope (Advanced)
- 16ch Audio Level Meter
- Timecode Display
- Dual Markers (Main & Sub)
- Dynamic UMD
- H/V Delay
- User Aspect
- Various Scan Modes
- Closed Caption (CC-608/708, CC-KOR, OP47)
- Focus Assist
Dual door cases are available from the major flight case manufacturers.