Mo-Sys to demonstrate live broadcast and cinematic VP at IBC2022
GTC Sponsor, Mo-Sys Engineering will be back at IBC2022 to demonstrate live broadcast and cinematic Virtual Production on its stand 8.A49. An LED wall from Alfalite and professional lighting solutions from ETC will showcase the state of the art in live Virtual Production, including a multi-camera setup. The stand will also feature a greenscreen studio, showing how the tools can be used in day-to-day broadcast production, such as for sports and news studios.
Come along to discover innovative Virtual Production solutions including:
- VP Pro XR - the dedicated XR server purpose-built for Cinematic XR on-set real-time production.
- Cinematic XR Focus - pulling focus from talent to virtual objects positioned behind the plane of the LED volume.
- StarTracker Max - the latest iteration of the Mo-Sys technology which delivers even greater tracking accuracy coupled with new, unique capabilities.
- Mo-Sys U50 - the heavy-duty remote head which will be shown with the Fujinon UA107 AF auto focus box lens and the Vinten 750i as a pan bar control.
- Mo-Sys G30 - the gyro-stabilized remote head will be on show along with the new automated camera rail system that Mo-Sys will be launching at IBC2022.
- Mo-Rail - high performance motorized rail enabling cost-effective creative PTZ / ENG camera movement within newsrooms.
Join Mo-Sys at IBC2022 on stand 8.A49.
For more information about Mo-Sys Engineering,
please visit Mo-Sys Engineering.